Organised by the sector, for the sector, Universities Australia’s annual flagship event attracts more than 600 delegates to debate, discuss and reflect on all things higher education policy as well the economic, social, and cultural role that universities play in modern Australian life. Come and join university leaders, academics, policy makers, researchers, business people and commentators to find out just how our universities are shaping the new era at this agenda-setting event.
The theme of the 2015 conference is Future sense: universities shaping the new era.
Featured speakers include:
• Dr Michael M Crow, President, Arizona State University
• Ms Catherine Livingstone AO, President, Business Council of Australia
• Professor Peter Shergold AC, Chair, TEQSA Advisory Council
• Professor Ian Chubb AC, Chief Scientist
• Professor Sandra Harding, Chair, Universities Australia
• Mr Paul Kelly, Editor-at-large, The Australian
• Mr Bernard Salt, Partner, KPMG
• Mr Mark Textor, Managing Director & Co-Founder, CT Group
• Ms Annabel Crabb, Political journalist and commentator
• Four satellite events on Friday 13 March.
Register before 23 January 2015 to secure the early bird rate