26-27 May – Canberra
With recent developments such as the demand driven funding review and the Commission of Audit, formulating and implementing coherent institutional strategies critically requires an understanding of the impact of policy drivers and national and international trends in tertiary education.
The two-day program on Leadership and the National Policy Context for Tertiary Education workshop from 26-27th May in Canberra provides a valuable opportunity to network with peers and explore the challenges of leadership while working in an environment of ongoing change.
Guest speakers include:
- Professor Sandra Harding (Vice-Chancellor, James Cook University and Chair, Universities Australia),
- Mrs Diane Paton (Director of TAFE Services, Community Services and Health, TAFE NSW, North Coast Institute),
- Ms Belinda Robinson (Chief Executive, Universities Australia),
- Ms Maria Spies (Director, Educational Technology and eLearning, NAVITAS) and
- Professor Leo Goedegebuure (Director, LH Martin Institute).
For more information, visit our website.