22 March 2013
- the development of skills in the Australian economy;
- the development of opportunities for Australians to improve themselves and increase their life and employment prospects;
- the delivery of services and programs to support regions, communities and disadvantaged individuals to access training and skills and through them a pathway to employment;
- the operation of a competitive training market; and
- those jurisdictions in which State Governments have announced funding decisions which may impact on their operation and viability.
The committee has called for submissions addressing the terms of reference by Thursday 18 April 2013.
For more information go to