Karine Ataya, Director, Education Services, Victorian Government Business Office Dubai, will be leading a major Victorian Government education and training trade mission as part of the 2013 Super Trade Mission to the Middle East (Feb.23-28 2013).
This will be a vocational education and training trade mission visiting Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Istanbul and will include:
- Regional market overviews from in-market specialists
- Briefings from key governmental officials
- Events with education agents at each destination
- Business to business meetings
- Put Victoria on Your Table networking events, and
- Participation in an A2 Education Fair in Istanbul following the mission program (March 1-2).
Victorian participants may be entitled to financial support of up to $3,000 towards airfare and accommodation expenses under the Victorian Trade Mission Assistance Program.
If you are interested in joining Karine, please register via the website: